cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to virgin stream like to watch ITV +1

Perky2
Joining in

Hi all. Just got the new stream service. We tend to watch ITV +1 quite often. We cannot seam to get this on the stream service. Is there anything I need to do to get the channel or am I stuck without it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

+1 services only exist in the broadcast TV world, they are not carried on IPTV services. If you want to watch something that has already been broadcast you will have to use catch up services & apps like ITVX.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

+1 services only exist in the broadcast TV world, they are not carried on IPTV services. If you want to watch something that has already been broadcast you will have to use catch up services & apps like ITVX.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

This is a splitter rubbish! I’m regretting joining virgin to be honest. I’ve had nothing but trouble! 

Hey Linds26, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Are you struggling to Watch ITV1+1 on stream?

ITV+1 isn't a streaming channel you would need to watch / download the ITV X this is where you will find catch up, ITV +1 is a TV channel. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?