cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation

Help67please
Joining in

Hi, I’m struggling to activate Netflix which comes with my Virgin package. I’m an existing Netflix customer too. I tried Netflix live chat but couldn’t find any of the links to various pages on the Virgin website. There’s nothing in the Entertainment Services section about activation. Help!

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Help67please 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry to hear that you are facing issues setting up your Netflix, to confirm is Netflix included in your bundle? If so have you had an email from us to activate or if you log in to My Virgin Media can you see a tile for Netflix with a purple 'activate' button?

Hi Ashleigh 

Thanks, VM have confirmed I have Netflix as part of my account, but I don’t see the Netflix tile or any way to activate Netflix via my account online. 

Help67please
Joining in

Anyone from the Forum team help me out here?

Hi Help67please,

Thank you for thew above information, if Netflix is part of your package, an activation Email is sent, please check all folders including junk, try a search in all folders for Netflix.

If still cannot activate or find the Email, please look out for a white envelope to join a private chat so I can help further.

Regards

Paul.