cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account suspended

Lphillips25
Joining in

I am having problems with my netflix account, I was late paying my bill (my issue I know) all of my other services have been restored but netflix is still showing the error message...please contact your provider to start watching again, virgin media has put tour netflix subscription on temporary hold. Please contact them directly. I have been on hold for a total of 32 minutes and no one can seem to help me, I am being driven insane lol.

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lphillips25,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the re-activation of your Netflix since making a payment. To clarify, your Virgin Media services and Netflix services are separate but paid for through the same bill. Therefore, if any payments have been missed, you would need to have a fully paid account for the service to be resumed.

If a payment has been made, then we may re-activate your Virgin Media services, but if this amount doesn't cover the full cost of your Netflix subscription, then this would remain suspended.

I'm going to drop you a private message so I can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece, how long does it take for netflix to be reinstated please? My account balance as of yesterday is completely paid 😁

Hi Reece,I can't seem to work out how to reply to the private message 🤣

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, Lphillips25, 

In the top right corner of the page - there is an envelope, which you would be able to click and respond to any private message through there 🙂 

Cheers,

Ryan.