cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage stream page wouldn't load so can't remove channels

Christina89
Tuning in

Becoming increasing frustrated with this as I add TNT package package for a month in January and I've been trying to cancel it following this as only needed for the month. Every time I log into my account to manage my stream plan it won't load the page and just circles around the virgin logo. I have had stream for over 12 months with no problems adding and removing channels as we want them which is ideal for us rather than a sky package but starting to become frustrated at increasing bills and not having the freedom to add and remove channels as it is sold. I am being charged for channels i no longer want but have no way of cancelling them and every time i chat to virgin online I get nowhere just past to different teams and then nothing. I now have a bill for TNT until beginning of April which isn't right when I have been trying to cancel this since 1st week of Feb. 

Is anyone else having issues with managing stream page not loading so no access to remove or add packages? does anyone have any solutions of how to get this removed so virgin aren't charging me for things I don't want  

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @Christina89

Seems to be working for a lot of us now, give it another try 

iXNine
Dialled in

For those experiencing this problem still, it seems to have been fixed for some of us in the thread below, so check again.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Stream-from-Virgin-Media/Can-t-Manage-Virgin-Media-Stream/m-p/5...

Hi @Christina89, @Vingate24, @jtready, @Anonymous, @Mattc86 👋.

Thank you all for reaching out to us and welcome to those who are new within the Community Forums. I do apologise for the issues that you are having with your Stream boxes with removing various subscriptions. So that we can help you all out, I am going to send all of you a private message, if you could respond to them if you have been resolved or you need assistance by answering the questions that are contained in there.

Any error codes or messages and screenshots are greatly received. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina