cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is WWE network available on Virgin Tv?

Savage17
Joining in
  • Hi,

I’ve recently set up with Virgin Media Tv. Is there a way you can get WWE network through this? 

it doesn’t seem to be on the apps section and I don’t think you can add apps. Does anyone know a way around this? 

Thanks 

Lee 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Lee,

The WWE network isn't available on VM, and there is no way to install your own apps. TNT Sports is available on VM and shows Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown

The WWE PPV's  (they are now called PLE's - Premium Live Events) are available live via TNT Sports box office.

I subscribe via /wwenetwork and can view it on my Firestick and also on my LGTV and my computer.

The wwe network app is available on most smart TV's. If you watch it via your computer browser then you can just attach an HDMI cable from your computer to the TV.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Lee,

The WWE network isn't available on VM, and there is no way to install your own apps. TNT Sports is available on VM and shows Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown

The WWE PPV's  (they are now called PLE's - Premium Live Events) are available live via TNT Sports box office.

I subscribe via /wwenetwork and can view it on my Firestick and also on my LGTV and my computer.

The wwe network app is available on most smart TV's. If you watch it via your computer browser then you can just attach an HDMI cable from your computer to the TV.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for this, incredibly helpful 

Bid1
On our wavelength

I think wwe will be moving to Netflix in the uk from tnt sports. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bid1 

That's right, apparently from January 2025 netflix will be showing Raw, Smackdown, NXT and the premium live events. It should also feature the back catalogue that's currently available on the wwe network.

I've been making use of the network rather that just paying for the premium events as it's always been cheaper, includes all the extras, and can be paused and replayed at any time.

The move to netflix should make it cheaper still for myself, even if netflix increase treir current pricing.  It will also mean that if Lee subscibes to netflix, or has it free as part of his VM package that he will be able to access wwe programing via VM's netflix app 

Dave
The do's and don'ts.