cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full watchlist missing everywhere except on Stream puck

iXNine
Dialled in

I can't currently access my household's full watchlists on Virgin TV Go (both Mac desktop and Android versions). A single item from any watchlist is available on the home screen and the 'Full Watchlist' image next to it features images from the rest of the watchlist, but trying to click through on that results in the Spinny Circle of Doom. Anyone else experiencing this? Screenshots attached (yes, I like 8OO10CDC – don't judge me).

Screenshot_2024-02-07-13-44-20-22_8e58f5dcd25e21ff3280f4c7cbaea41a.jpgScreenshot_2024-02-07-13-44-28-24_8e58f5dcd25e21ff3280f4c7cbaea41a.jpg

22 REPLIES 22

jbscot
Tuning in

Since the latest stream update, which moved the watchlist on the streaming box, all my apps have had the same issue. I have rebooted the box and reinstalled the app. 

You haven't actually said whether reinstalling the app worked – did it?

jbscot
Tuning in

"all my apps have the same issue."

Yes, so you said. You then said what you'd tried after that, but didn't report whether that had made a difference. Thanks for confirming.

Hey iXNine, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

Is this on all devices or just the above screenshot?

Is everything fully updated and is it just this programme or every programme? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I think you've misread my original post. It's not a programme, it's my full watchlist that missing. And I said it's both on the Mac desktop and Android versions of the app. The puck itself is fine.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us on this iXNine. Apologies that things still aren't working as they should be.

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into raising this to our Technical Teams for further investigation. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

@jbscot please do let us know if you're also continuing to experience issues, and we'll pick this up with you too 🙂

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks, I've replied. For the benefit of anyone else coming across this thread, I've repeated a non-private bit of my private message below:

I'm guessing that – on the Stream puck – because the Watchlist recently moved from the home screen to its own screen that's selected from the top menu on the home screen, a similar connection has not yet been coded on the apps between the watchlist preview and the full watchlist

nunyabiznis
Tuning in

I have the same issue. The two images posted above are exactly how I see it. When I click the watchlist on the website or in the app I get the endless spinning wheel and no programmes. This is using the latest iPad app and using the Chrome web browser on two different computers.