cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ - Stream box

wowbryan2
Just joined

No tech newbie here but how do you use Disney plus on the stream box , it sends me to my Disney app on the tv ... so whats the point in Virgin

I had a working account directly with Disney and the app worked fine , why I chose to use there conduit through the stream box , i don't know .. cancelling and going the tried and tested method with Disney direct

Unless anyone knows how to watch directly on Stream box ?? 

1 REPLY 1

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

@wowbryan2 wrote:

No tech newbie here but how do you use Disney plus on the stream box , it sends me to my Disney app on the tv ... so whats the point in Virgin

I had a working account directly with Disney and the app worked fine , why I chose to use there conduit through the stream box , i don't know .. cancelling and going the tried and tested method with Disney direct

Unless anyone knows how to watch directly on Stream box ?? 

Firstly, it's impossible for the Stream box to launch the Disney+ app on your TV.  You can only launch the Disney+ app on the Stream box itself, by going to the apps menu and choosing it or by using the voice control and saying "Disney Plus". 

Are you saying that you switched your billing from Disney+ direct to Virgin Media?