cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete subscription add on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know how to delete subscriptions that have been stuck at "adding" for ages. Wanted to watch some stuff so was adding them on but with the delay no point now? Box does not let me remove and the webpage for the subscriptions does not work. 

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ideas on where to get help with this? Phoned the support number and they had no idea what was wrong or what to do and advice was to leave it longer... 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi alasdairfraser,

Thanks for posting and sorry to see you've had some issues with your Stream box.

We've had a look a things from our side, and can see you've been able to contact us regarding this now.

If you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did contact but haven't got anywhere. Web page doesn't work, now app on box not working for subscriptions. I have reset the box and still the same. Was adding sky sports/movies bundle and UHD sports but stuck on pending and just want to remove them now as what I wanted to watch is no longer there. How do I make sure I am not being charged for this? can you push something to the box to update? thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updates?

iXNine
Dialled in

Alasdairfraser, being precise can help the forum team respond– especially as more people seems to be reporting similar problems to yours at the moment. When you say 'the web page doesn't work', do you mean like in this thread?

Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_4619.jpeg

Thanks this is the main issue for over a week now... 

The website issue is the same as everyone else - I would hope as an ISP Virgin would be able to access the stream subs page and confirm down. An acknowledgement that it is down would also be helpful along with ETA on fixing but nothing anywhere and stream doesn't show as TV when phoning the Helpdesk (which I have and they had no idea what was wrong, offered no solution and suggested I call back again and leave it a while). Apologies, just pretty frustrating. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE - 4 calls unable to get through to support (kept getting a goodbye and cutting off). Another call through finally - on the phone to operator for 45 minutes trying to diagnose the problem. Now have an engineer coming out Monday with a new stream box. Lets see if this works.

Hi alasdairfraser, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We're sorry to hear that the subscriptions haven't been added yet and now you no longer want or need them. Can you try deleting the cache and cookies from your browser and log in to My VM here > My Package > Stream Section > Manage my stream. Is this page loading and if so what is the status of the subscriptions there? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still the same - web page does not work - there are multiple reports of the same on this forum of the issue as others reporting. I’ve tried on multiple devices and the same. Thanks