cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Sky Sports Online

andysacton
Just joined

I am confused and I hope you can help. 
I recently updated my package from just Broadband to Stream as I wanted access to Sky Sports F1 on my PC. I was told this was the most cost effective way to do it. The stream box will never be connected to a tv (except for the purposes of set up only) as the broadband is in my boys gaming office at the end of the garden and the devices where Sky Sports is needed are in the main house. 

I have 2 issues. Firstly, when I click Log In on skysports on my PC I get the following message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://skyid.sky.com/AK_PM_VPATH0/856922/288_Error.html" on this server.

Reference #18.8f4bdd58.1709376922.c0ab411

When I try on my phone, I get the option to sign in with Virgin Media but then get: An unexpected error has occurred. Clicking help there, it is suggested that my device is not registered with Virgin. 

I'm at my wits end here because I feel like I was sold a service I cannot use and I am hoping that it is just me that made an error in set up and I won't have to go through another 2 hours of online chat with half bot/half human customer services.

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello andysacton.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having trying to watch Sky sports F1 on your pc and phone.

Just to make sure you are suing the same log in details as you do for your MYVM account

Can we just ask first of all if you have subscribed to Sky Sports on your stream box?

If you haven't, then full details on how to do this are available here 

Can you please let us know, if you are still unable to view you any Sky Sports content.

Gareth_L