cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Manage Stream Account Online

Mattc86
Dialled in

I'm trying to manage my Stream account by logging into my Virgin account and clicking Your Package > Stream but I keep getting the following 

I'm trying to add netflix and cannot do it through the upgrade app on the stream device

Capture.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mattc86 

Either try a different browser or open an incognito window

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tried these suggestions also tried on my phone logging in over 5G and still has the same issue

This is a web site issue Virgins side !

Still have an issue can anyone help with this from Virgin?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue. I wonder if it’s gone down for some sort of maintenance. The Disney+ side of it fails so I imagine they are working on it

@Mattc_86 @theterminator21,

you’re not alone, there seems to be growing numbers of us with the same issue.

The forum team are great and will do what they can, but i believe you won’t get far enough here.

For the record, i cannot manage the tv packs via the stream box, nor online via any web browser. Like yourselves.

I’ve now been on the phone to customer services 4x, i also made a ‘customer complaint’ which basically just told me to phone customer services (so don’t bother), and I’ve tried via the online chat and here - and at this point they are sending me a new box to try. It’s taken two weeks to get here. Now another 3 days for delivery to try this next step…

Reluctantly i have no choice but to jump through the hoops even though I know that it wont solve 50% of the problem (our online accounts). I doubt it will work and I’ll be on the phone to them again, but seems they just don’t know what’s up…

suggest you go phone customer services, and keep doing so every couple of days.

Enjoy the hoops, let’s hope they get this sorted soon! And if you get a resolve/fix please let us know!

Hi @Mattc86

Thanks for coming back to the thread, sorry to hear you're having issues with the online managing of the service.

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies to see if this fixes it?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill