cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add channels prior to installation?

The_Red_Silence
Tuning in

Afternoon all..

I'm having broadband and Stream fitted at the end of the month.

The person who set up the account said we can add channels online once we're up and running.i can't currently login to the TV side of things, but my account is active. (Billing).

Question is can I add TNT sports prior to all this or is it pretty straightforward once it's all running?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The way VMs accounting system works, no. While there is a live item pending on it (your installation) no changes can be made. You should be able to make changes 24 hours after your equipment is activated.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The way VMs accounting system works, no. While there is a live item pending on it (your installation) no changes can be made. You should be able to make changes 24 hours after your equipment is activated.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks