cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been Charged For TNT Sports Since December, But Had No Access

Jammeus
Tuning in

I've been charged £8 every month since December for TNT Sports and had no access.

I had a live chat with someone who first asked for my password(?!), then passed me on to someone else who fobbed me off by saying they had removed the charges and added credit to my next bill.

When I access my Virgin account, there is no stream subscription for TNT Sports yet me bill shows otherwise. I just want my money back and this debacle resolved.

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jammeus 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with TNT on your Stream box. I can see that you have a thread already opened on this issue here that we were supporting on. 
If you need further assistance on this, please respond to the forum team member that has replied and we'll be able to assist further. 

We kindly ask that members don't post multiple posts on the same issue, this is so we can keep all information together for other community members and assist more clearly and quicker for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

So we're just going to gloss over one of your colleagues asking for my email and password?

Good afternoon @Jammeus 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jammeus 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you today 🙂

Please do pop back to the community should you ever need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill