cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had offer to increase my broadband

geordiemark
On our wavelength

hello

Ive had an offer of increasing my broadband from 500mb to 1 gig, its supposed to happen today 10th of october but hasnt happened can someone get in touch many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @geordiemark 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, geordiemark.
Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums and welcome back to the community.
Sorry to hear you've been advised of a package change and speed upgrade which has not happened yet.

We'd love to assist, in order to do this we'd like to ask a few more things and understand what's the issue and how to help out.

Can you please tell us if the offer you've had was confirmed in written via email (contract copy) when you agreed to it, if it was a new contract deal and if this involved any new equipment to be installed?

Let us know more and we're eager to support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hello adri 

thanks for replying to my complaint, yes I do have a copy via email, an 18 month contract from 500mb to the 1 gig brandband at £3.00 extra per month on an 18 month contract, if you wish for a copy of the contract let me know also I do have a hub 5 so would be no problems there, hope this helps 

Hi @geordiemark 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

dogman23
Joining in

i also had an email offer to increase my broadband from 125mb to 250mb,been sent email with new contract but still no upgrade

hello dogman23

my advice is to make a new thread with your complaint and it will be delt with like mine was