cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud Direct Debit setup with Virgin Mobile

VMC3
Joining in

Hi,

Can someone contact me ref a Direct Debit that has been setup from my bank, I am not and have never been a Virgin customer. two payments have tried to come out now.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @VMC3,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear to hear that this has been your experience and that an unauthorised payment has been set up!

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Mclo1983
Just joined

I have the same problem. I have been set up with a direct debit and charged 3 times using someone else's name with my bank details. 

Thanks

Hi there @Mclo1983 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you so much again for your post. I would be more than happy to look into this further with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.