QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unable to return old router

Hi,       I have received my new Hub 5 and it working fine apart from the telephone. I boxed up the old router as per instructions and went to drop it off at the designated drop off shop found on the app. When I went into the shop and the lady scanne...

Resolved! Router settings question

Hello all.At the moment I have Hub 3.  My devices set up includes various Smart TV`s, Ring Video doorbell, Ring Cameras, Other cameras, Smart plugs,  3 x Echo show devices, PC,    over 30 devices in total.My question is,    If I were to upgrade /  ch...

JohnUK777 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside connections - no cover/box

Hi there, We moved into our house a couple of months ago and the connections on the outside of the house are exposed. Someone told me this should have a box/cover on it which it hasn’t had since we moved in. How do we get this repaired? Nothing menti...

085A0B7F-C209-4A52-AD91-EF00CDF32D43.jpeg

HdU 200 adapter

I just got virgin fitted yesterday and the engineer fitted a cable booster. The plug in bit had a green light. I list power for a bit yesterday and when it went back on the light was red. The splitter has a green light.What's happened how do I fix it...

Lg081184 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation problems

I just got a new virgin media broadband, TV and phone and was delivered yesterday but having issues with installation because there was an old wire in the virgin media socket and I don't know how to remove it and put the new one.Secondly, I can't reg...

Slightly confused

On Sunday was looking through the upgrade options on my account was offered the WiFi pods and WiFi max for zero so took it I then was looking at adding a tv box as tnt sports is 8 pound mix it tv 5 so was only thirteen extragot sent a new contract no...

Carlos44 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos