QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Advice on cables

New flat - has Virgin connection and 2 sockets with a cable already attached as in photos below (both sockets exactly the same, just in different rooms. It looks to me to be a screw on connector (I imagine there's a proper term for this, sorry) - in ...

20240129_183959.jpg 20240129_183921b.jpg

Loose cables across my property

Firstly, i am not a virgin media customer, which might explain Virgin's total lack of action in this regard, despite raising numerous complaints.When i purchased my property, there was a legacy virgin broadband connection - this was a loose cable whi...

Yodel lost superhub

I had rescheduled my delivery since yodel didn’t offer any information of what time they were going to deliver so I had changed my date. When I went on to check this today they said they had “misplaced” my order. Has this happened to anyone else? How...

Hub Delivery passed it's due Date

Hello, My hub was due to be delivered on 31.01.24. I have only had the first notification of delivery and have received no communication.Could you please look into this, I'm quite anxious that my contract with my previous provider will soon be ending...

Resolved! New hub 5 WiFi pods

Just installed new hub 5 router. All good, except my three WiFi pods are not connecting to the router. I get continuous flashing white lights.Can anyone help?  have obvs tried turning both router and pods on & off