cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone Away Form and Delivery

duhanolmez
Joining in

Hello, 

I was supposed to get my router yesterday (January 24, 2024) at my address, and instead received an email saying that you had received my email, and a gone away form was received, and it would take 48 hours to deal with it.

I need a connection to work as soon as possible, and it is impossible to track the modem delivery since you do not provide any information to follow up.

In addition, I have not been able to sign up for a virgin media account as I have not been allocated an account number. Why is this? I have the order number but this is not the same!

Bests,

Duhan Olmez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For everyone having the same problem, apparently the previous account holder did not cancel his/her service and instead of solving this problem while my modem is on its way to my address, Virgin Media decided to hold the modem without acknowledging me about the situation while I have been waiting for my non-dispached modem for the last 4 days. More absurdly, Virgin Media now says that they need to call me within 24 hours to sort something with ME? 

I am sorry but this is completely nonsense. For all those who needs an internet connection fast, make sure you try all the channels to reach these people who apparently cannot provide a reasonable service for one of the most essential modern day needs in 2024.

Oh by the way, I have paid for these days while waiting at my home without an internet connection, which is literally robbing people for money.

I will make sure this stupid situation gets as much publicity as possible, and I just hope you work as hard as you can to bring me my modem until tomorrow, or I will lose it.

My complaints are not about the people who are trying to help in customer services, but to the non-sense, mindless people who are behind this comical situation with their unsuccessful and ridiculous decision-making processes.

Bests,

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @duhanolmez 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help speed things along. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

For everyone having the same problem, apparently the previous account holder did not cancel his/her service and instead of solving this problem while my modem is on its way to my address, Virgin Media decided to hold the modem without acknowledging me about the situation while I have been waiting for my non-dispached modem for the last 4 days. More absurdly, Virgin Media now says that they need to call me within 24 hours to sort something with ME? 

I am sorry but this is completely nonsense. For all those who needs an internet connection fast, make sure you try all the channels to reach these people who apparently cannot provide a reasonable service for one of the most essential modern day needs in 2024.

Oh by the way, I have paid for these days while waiting at my home without an internet connection, which is literally robbing people for money.

I will make sure this stupid situation gets as much publicity as possible, and I just hope you work as hard as you can to bring me my modem until tomorrow, or I will lose it.

My complaints are not about the people who are trying to help in customer services, but to the non-sense, mindless people who are behind this comical situation with their unsuccessful and ridiculous decision-making processes.

Bests,