cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Virgin Broadband Contract for Short Term: Options?

omega_green
Joining in

My current 18-month contract with Virgin Broadband is set to expire in mid-June this year. Since we are planning to move house in July or August, we will definitely need a stable broadband connection until then. Is it possible to extend my contract by just one or two months?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes that happens automatically.

When you contract expires it reverts to the standard 30-day notice rolling contract.  So you can leave anytime with 30 days notice.

Just dont change packages or do anything that might automatically start a new 18 month contract !😳

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey imega_green, thank you for reaching out and if your contract is due it will just carry on a rolling contract unless cancelled.

I wouldn't extended it unless you are planning on taking the services with you as they may be disconnection fees come the move. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?