Menu
Jay_dee
Joining in
Message 10 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Yet another non delivery of Quickstart kit

In common with far too many others the quickstart kit that was supposed to be sent today hasn't turned up, even though I had to take a days holiday to recieve it, so thanks for wasting my day.  You have something wrong with your procedures as nowhere on myvirgin does my order exist but strangely you had no trouble setting up the direct debits for payment.  When I phoned to query this I was told it would definitely be coming today and was given a Yodel tracking number, which doesn't exist either and nor have I received any communication from Yodel.  So obviously there is a problem there but no one has been bothered to tell me. 

I can see this is a regular occurance so what is going on?

0 Kudos
Sickb
Joining in
Message 11 of 36
Flag for a moderator

No delivery Quickstart

Hi,

I was supposed to receive a quick start Hub yesterday. I received a text from Virgin saying it was out for delivery, but that due to a systems error tracking was unavailable. I received no text from Yodel specifying a delivery slot or any other communications. 

Yeaterday in the app under ‘my order’ it was shown as processed, today I’ve checked and it’s says ‘you have no orders’. Confused? 

Has this parcel been sent? Is my order active? 

Virgin was super fast at setting my direct debit even if the kit was not delivered.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Jay_dee
Joining in
Message 12 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: No delivery Quickstart

Ha, practically a mirror image of my complaint yesterday

0 Kudos
ianlud
Joining in
Message 13 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Non delivery

I take it if you do not receive your equipment on the due date, do not receive any explanation why its not been delivered and no new date you can just cancel.

lap17796
Joining in
Message 14 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Yodel delivery

Ordered a quickstart kit that Virgin said was due to be delivered yesterday (21/06/2022) and we would receive a 2-hour delivery window from Yodel. Nothing has come through and had absolutely no contact from Yodel. Tried their online chat and their contact number, yet can't seem to talk to somebody.

The worst delivery company I have ever seen, don't know why they are still operational let alone why virgin is using them...

Also can't contact anybody at Virgin because their support system is an endless loop of clicking options on their website and I have no mobile signal to call.

0 Kudos
lap17796
Joining in
Message 15 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Having the exact same problem here. Absolute joke.

0 Kudos
Sickb
Joining in
Message 16 of 36
Flag for a moderator

I’ve called the helpline and they said the order is ‘in transit’. Of course they were unable to give out any other useful info. Just got told to.. wait 😂

The shocking thing is that they give links to track the order but it disappeared from the app so no way to do that. (Now I even get a display on the app that says ‘whoops! Sorry there’s an issue with your orders, check back later). No tracking from Yodel as they’re disrupted  and no way of getting in touch with them at all. And yesterday being sent different messages claiming the package was on the way but obviously not. 

Very bad start! 

0 Kudos
lap17796
Joining in
Message 17 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Appalling service from all involved.

I've never had a pleasant experience with Yodel, poor systems, poorly ran and rude customer service. No idea how they are still operational, Virgin should switch from their "trusty" partner and find someone else.

0 Kudos
Chiyan
Tuning in
Message 18 of 36
Flag for a moderator

No delivery attempt made from yodel

My order was set for yesterday after agreeing to an early setup with virgin, yodel did not attempt to deliver, no card was left and i have no tracking details to chase the delivery.

0 Kudos
cankiris
Joining in
Message 19 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Quick start pack not arrived

I ordered Quickstart. It suppose to arrive yesdarday and I got nothing. I can`t track it either. I am working home ofice and I need internet connection ASAP. Otherwise thinking to cancel. Anybody can help me ?

0 Kudos