cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify virgin media email link

IngaTuskeniene2
Joining in

Good evening, my daughter is having an issue with logging into her virgin media account. She has received her hub and has installed it and gets emails to her account but cannot log into the virgin media account to pay or view the bills. It keeps on saying “please verify the email address” and she did not receive an email to verify anything. She has checked spam, bin everything on her email. She and her partner cannot access the account and it is very much upsetting her as she would like to view her account on a regular basis. 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey IngaTuskeniene2,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account verification but I can see that you're speaking to one of my colleagues via private message, I will leave you in their capable hands to avoid any confusion.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I have exactly the same issue. Can you help?

Hi there @LouDou 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great have you back.

I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you so much for chatting with me via the PM @LouDou and I am so glad we have now resolved this. 

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you ever need any help and we will do all we can to assist.