cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband ordered but not delivered

Danward252
Joining in

Hello,

I ordered broardband to be delivered to my address on Saturday but it never turned up, and I had no notification beyond the first email.

I phoned the pre-install team and they said they had no record of this order, so I ordered again with delivery due for tomorrow.

However, I have still not received anything beyond the initial email and I am worried the same situation will happen again.

I need this broardband online by Saturday, hence my ordering of it early, so could you please inform me of whether there are problems with this order as well and whether I need to look into alternative services?

Thanks,

Dan

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Do you know if there is an existing Virginmedia cable to the property, and a connection point inside?  If not you will require a technician visit after the cable has been installed. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear there's been some issues with creating an account and getting services. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs