cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods not connecting after new hi

Causierj
Joining in

I just moved house and had a new hub 5 installed. My white wifi pods will not connect. I have tried connecting by cable and deleting / reinstalling but nothing works. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Call the activation number 0800 953 9500, request the VM Pods are paired to the replacement Hub.  For the call have to hand your VM a/c number, the full details from the Hub’s sticker and ALL the VM Pods.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Call the activation number 0800 953 9500, request the VM Pods are paired to the replacement Hub.  For the call have to hand your VM a/c number, the full details from the Hub’s sticker and ALL the VM Pods.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Causierj 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

Have you tried following the advice provided by @Client62?

If you have, and you're still no further forward, advice on how to fix any WiFi Pod issues can be found here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks that sorted it. Had to call back twice though. First time you get routinely dumped off. Only take it seriously when you call back again

Hi @Causierj,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that this has now been addressed and resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!