cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pod

AminKhan
Joining in

Hello, I am on the Gig1 broadband service and my wifi signal is poor. I can see that the pod is offered at free for customers who are on the Gig1. Can I place the order on here?

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to use the VM Connect app to prove you need a Pod.  Scan your property and when finished it should give the option to order a Pod if needed.

If you can't get the app to work, just wait here a couple of days for a VM Mod to respond and discuss directly with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AminKhan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble with your Wi-Fi service recently. As @Adduxi has mentioned, it'd be best to download and use the Connect App (if you haven't already) to scan and test your Wi-Fi service. If the issues continue and it suggests a Pod would be beneficial, you'll be able to order it directly from the app.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!