cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I start!

brichards3107
Tuning in

So, 18 months ini still get intermittent signal, in some rooms in the house. It drops in and out in the main room with the router and Virgin insist that it's because I have too many devices... ( Yet I never had this problem with a slower connection from EE prior to Virgin). Today Virgin called me asking if I want to upgrade... when I explained the problems to the customer service person told me she wouldn't try to upgrade me. - No suggestion of help either! 🙄 So tonight I went online to talk to speak to someone and the attached was the response i got... anyone spot the obvious??? 

Screenshot_20230719_205143_Chrome.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Address the desire for a wider area of Wi-Fi coverage with Wireless Repeaters, models like an AC750 begin at £25.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Address the desire for a wider area of Wi-Fi coverage with Wireless Repeaters, models like an AC750 begin at £25.

carl_pearce
Community elder

They are open till 9pm, however won't be taking on new issues till dead on 9pm. There could have been a queue of others waiting for help, so there has to be a cutoff at some point!

Thank you. It's annoying because I've never had this problem with any other Internet provider! 

I appreciate that... but surely that should give me a different response to the I had... "I am sorry, all are agents are now busy, please try again tomorrow". Unfortunately this simply sums up my experience so far with Virgin. 

Hey brichards3107,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the ongoing issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I have looked into this on our system and can see that the power levels with your upstream part of the connection are way too low and this will be causing the issues that you're having. We will need to send a technician out to resolve these issues.  I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L