cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak Wi-Fi signal / ordering pod

erkinun
Joining in

Hey everyone, absolutely suffering from the same problem, office wifi is really bad and my work unfortunately depends on the WIFI availability as well. I also tried calling to get a pod by paying more but I got told the same bs that they will monitor my speed. What is the easiest way to sort this problem out? 

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello erkinum,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing slow speeds.

Before we look at the possibility of getting a pod sent out.

Can you please have a look at our Virgin Media Connect App.

The Virgin Media Connect app is your WiFi’s control unit. You can run a super-intelligent WiFi home scan to smooth out any snags, manage your WiFi Pods, and pause WiFi to any device when you need to. It will also let you know if you’d benefit from WiFi Pods and help you order them. 
You can also head over to virginmedia.com/help/service-status to run a remote diagnostic check. It’ll check your broadband performance and make sure the Hub is working as expected. 

Please let us know if the above helps.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth, 

I already have that application on my phone and do regular scans. My broadband and router are mostly fine and when I scan in the office, the application itself tells me that I need to order the wifi pods anyway. 

Can you please tell me the next steps? 

Erkin

Hi @erkinun 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill