cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMconnect won’t connect to hub5

Ads0608
Joining in

Hi just got VM today and tried to set up the VM connect app and it just says hub not found I’m on the same network and everything is connected and working just the app won’t connect? 

thanks Adam 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It can take a few days for the backend database to catch up with new Hub installs.  Just make sure you are on the VM Wifi and not using any VPNs or Private Relay etc.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It can take a few days for the backend database to catch up with new Hub installs.  Just make sure you are on the VM Wifi and not using any VPNs or Private Relay etc.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ads0608, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the Connect App isn't recognising the Hub 5 just yet. As mentioned by Adduxi, it usually takes a few days for everything to update on the systems. 

If you're still having an issue with this, 3 days after your installation, pop back and let us know and we can help further 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs