cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to become consumer-centric aka the adventure of ordering a wifi pod

ritaavg
Joining in

I'm going into full circles. First, the VM connect app did not work for days. Today it did! It showed me a very weak signal in the hallway that causes me trouble with my ring doorbell. This is all documented in the app. However it does not let me order a pod. Mind I have a 1 tbps speed so I am entitled to three free pods. But noooo, it's good to lure customers but not good to deliver, is it? I will need all three eventually I believe but at the moment I need help for downstairs. This is my first month in VM and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, the way this goes. Could someone please help? Also, most importantly, could you make it easier for the customers to come? It's getting ridiculous...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ritaavg,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have had issues with going about trying to order a WIFI Pod. Its something I can help you go about getting sorted, for me to be able to go about doing so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

VM should never of done wifi....

You should look at getting your own better wifi router with 1Gb ports or better and use hub in modem mode

---------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ritaavg,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have had issues with going about trying to order a WIFI Pod. Its something I can help you go about getting sorted, for me to be able to go about doing so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe