cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation of virgin wall socket

Morgaal2
Joining in

Hi,

I am looking to relocate our virgin media wall socket to a different location in the house. We have two currently installed, one which we can’t access due to the skirting board being in the way and the other in an inconvenient location.

How would I go about booking an engineer to come and do the work please? 

Thanks,

Alex 

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Standard £25 fee for this work.  Just wait here a couple of days and a VM Mod will pick this up and discuss with you directly. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Morgaal2 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I will be more than happy to assist!

There is a £25 non fault call out charge to relocate the hub though so if you are happy with the fee, I will pop you a PM and will book a technician to come out and proceed with the job 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @Morgaal2 

I've booked a technician for you to come out and relocate your equipment. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes! 😃

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs