cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods getting hot and buzzing

Juke63
Tuning in

Noticed and also heard and felt WiFi pods getting hot, and buzzing, had to unplug 2 off them, as didn't feel confident or a safe idea to keep them plugged in. Have read of other users issues with them. So what is the safety procedure, and why would they be still available if this is an ongoing issue. Really worried incase of a fire hazard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Customer Support are on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone - request replacements for all suspect pods.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Customer Support are on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from a non-VM phone - request replacements for all suspect pods.

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Do please make a report to Trading Standards https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/ 

Can you share a pic of the affected pods with the make and model showing please? 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Juke63
Tuning in

Photo of the pods.

IMG_20240310_115153.jpg

IMG_20240310_115146.jpg

Hi @Juke63 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear about your issue with our Pods, we would like to go about looking into this with you, for me to do so I will just need to confirm some information from you via private message.

Joe