cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet no landline no tv channels

JShep1
Joining in

Hello

Our Virgin router has been flashing green since last night. We have a Hub 3, the WiFi light is green (not flashing) and the power light is flashing green. No other lights are illuminated. As a result, we have no broadband, no TV channels and no landline service. We thought at first that router was updating...but that's a long update. Have rebooted router and TV box to no avail. Is our router faulty? Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This usually means the Hub has lost contact with the network. 

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. Check your internal connections. If nothing found then phone it in as a fault to CS. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

This usually means the Hub has lost contact with the network. 

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. Check your internal connections. If nothing found then phone it in as a fault to CS. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Many thanks for your helpful answer. It was indeed a local fault, now fixed! I had looked at service status last night but forgot to check this morning.