cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home

Browny2117
Joining in

Moved into my new house on the 22/04/2024, brought my virgin equipment after being told I could had an engineer coming out on the same day to install my hub. The guy completed the internal socket but he could not get it connected outside because a wire had no signal. He then booked an appointment for the 23/4/24 8-1 for someone to come out and replace the old cable and then install it. Waited in the house all day and no one turned up at all. I’ve been passed from pillar to post every single time I ring up! No one has any idea what work the technician do and they didn’t even know that there was an appointment on the 23/4/24. So on the Wednesday I received a email saying that my installation date has been moved to the 30/04/24. I contacted virgin to double check that the appointment was indeed correct. No one could find the appointment so I took a screen shot of my email and then sent that over the WhatsApp. The person on WhatsApp said that there was an appointment for today. So yesterday I double checked again via WhatsApp but even that worker couldn’t find my appointment at all!! Then having getting told that the nearest appointment would be the 15th of may. That would be nearly 3 weeks without internet! My daughters can’t watch anything unless I use my phone as a hotspot and even then I’ve had to pay £50 for unlimited data on my phone.  All I want is to get my services back up in my new house. After all of this I’m starting to look at other internet providers because this is a complete joke. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM Person should respond here soon

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Browny2117,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the delay with getting your services up and running. 

We can certainly take a look into this. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin