cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to get Virgin WiFi pods with two ethernet sockets (I am on Volt 250 MB)?

rickjhns
Joining in

I currently have two white WiFi pods.  I am still  struggling to get a reliable connection in one area of my house, I will request another pod, however, ideally I need a pod with two ethernet connections to supply reliable  internet to all the locations required. Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a Virgin pod with two ethernet connection sockets?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I don’t use pods, have my own networking equipment. I doubt VM will change them, easiest way is to get a cheap 5 port Ethernet switch, about £15. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @rickjhns,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with the connection in your house, we do have a Pod which has 2 Ethernet ports however we cannot guarantee which would be sent to you when you place your order, the system automatically assigns the one which is best suited to you services.

Joe