cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 losing connection every night this week.

thefamousdevlin
Tuning in

Every evening this week the white light on my hub 4 has started slowly pulsing and we lose WiFi connection. 

Anybody got any suggestions of what I can do? Restarting and resetting does nothing.

Thank you

Devlin 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi thefamousdevlin, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your connection. The flashing white light on a hub 4 usually means the Hub is booting up and you need to wait at least 5 minutes for it to finish.

Taking a look at things this end, I can see that there is a fault open that is affecting you. The details of that are here: 

• ➡ Fault reference number: F011076003
  • ➡ Estimated fix time: 17 NOV 2023 16:00
  • ➡ Description: Low SNR/Rising FEC causing intermittent loss (806259) - Status report  ||  You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now an then. We are sorry and our engineers are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible for you. 

There is a note of this on your account so the relevant teams are aware you are affected and this will ensure the account is assessed automatically for automatic compensation once the fault is closed as resolved. You can view more information on this, as well as the eligibility criteria here 👉 Automatic Compensation

If there is anything else we can do, let us know. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs