cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone Away email received

PeanutMan
Joining in

Hi,

I recently tried opening a new account with Virgin after moving in to a new house. There was still a connection tied to the previous resident so I have received a gone away email rather than an order confirmation. 

I have spoke to the previous resident and they are trying to cancel their account today. If they are successful in this, what happens to me? Will my router be automatically sent out or will I need to go through the motions of requesting a new service on the website again? I am worried as I have seen other posts about the credit check showing up as a HARD credit check and would rather avoid doing that again.

TIA!

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @PeanutMan 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more