cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proof of purchase

mashuda
Joining in

My phone was stolen on 15th June 2022. I want to claim insurance but to do so, I need the proof of purchase document to send to my insurance company. For the last two weeks i have tried to obtain it from Virgin media but virgin media is not responding and is not sending the document. I am without a phone for the past two weeks. I have never witnessed such bad customer service in my life. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mashuda,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your phone was stolen and that you have been trying unsuccessfully for 2 weeks to get  proof of purchase from us.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you may have spoken to us since your last post, what was advised to you in regards to getting your proof of purchase?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I have been getting in touch with virgin for the past two weeks. I requested proof of purchase on the 15th June and they said they would give the document through the post and email but none of them came. I tried another couple of times but every time the virgin employees say the same thing and do not send the proof of purchase even though they say they are. I've been without a phone for the past two weeks and it has caused a lot of difficulty to me.

Hi mashuda,

Thank you for confirming the above, we are sorry this has taken longer than advised, so I can take a closer look into this for you I will inviter you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.