cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view Credit Agreement Details

Jordanbundy98
Joining in

I am unable to view my credit agreement details or pay off the remaining amount of my loan since I do not have the emails containing my:

Credit Agreement Number or

Security Key.

Any help would me appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jordanbundy98, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Don't worry about it 🙂 I can help sort this. I am going to send you a private message to confirm some details. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.

I have exactly the same issue. Could you please help me as well? The 'help' for this sends you round in a typically Virgin Media online circle. I just want to see my contract. I can log in perfectly well - why on earth can't I see it?

Hi Octavia51bb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with signing in. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look to assist with this. 

^Martin

Hi I also can’t see and Login to my device details as I don’t have my number or pass code 

Hi @Gpearson1993 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you cannot see your credit agreement. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Gpearson1993 

We've arranged for this information to be sent to you via email, this should take 24hours. Please do let us know if you have not received these in the next 24 hours and we'll investigate further for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley