cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Off My Virgin Handset Early

laurenann96
Joining in

I would like to pay off my Virgin Mobile contract, but am struggling to do so. I can log into my Credit Agreement and see my remaining balance, but every link I click and every phone number I call, does not allow me to contact someone who can help me pay off my handset and close my account. Any suggestions, please?

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi laurenann96, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue paying off your handset loan. This can be done by speaking to the team on 0345 602 4420. They are open Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

laurenann96
Joining in

Hi Kath,

I have tried calling a couple of times, and although it says it will put me through to someone from Virgin Media, the line just goes silent and it doesn't seem to me that it is actually putting me on hold to speak to anyone.

Please can you give me another way to pay off my handset loan?

Many thanks.

Hi laurenann96, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. I'm afraid there is no other way to make a manual payment towards the loan. 

You will need to keep trying the number so an agent can help with taking your payment. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am also experiencing problems in trying to find this information out on when my handset contract is up the number keeps cutting off 

Hi @jenniferc15 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums. 

This post is in regards to paying off a handset early rather than accessing a credit agreement, if you are facing issues accessing your credit agreement please create your own post and our team will do all they can to help.