cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response back office

KellyJones1976
Tuning in

On two occasions I have tried to purchase two iPhone 14 pro max only to be told the back office would call me back! This has been going on over a week and 6 phone calls to you!

still no contact from your back office! 

shocking customer service!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan we purchased the 1st two last Saturday this was cancelled due to no contact we then tried again on Wednesday and still no call!

very poor!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KellyJones1976,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your new purchase looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

It sounds like your order has been stopped by the fraud team who do checks for fraud on certain purchases, if they've flagged your order then they will give you a call on a valid contact number over the next 24 - 48 hours after the purchase.

Please let us know if you still need help once this timeframe has been and gone. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan we purchased the 1st two last Saturday this was cancelled due to no contact we then tried again on Wednesday and still no call!

very poor!

Thanks Kellyjones1976, 

Sorry to hear about those failed orders! 

If the one you processed on Wednesday is still waiting to be processed I can take a look at the status of the order for you within a private message.

I'll send this over to you now.

Thanks,

Megan_L

I’ve submitted my details I the private message and guess what no response!

Still nothing?

KellyJones1976
Tuning in

Whats happening?

KellyJones1976
Tuning in

this is really poor!

KellyJones1976
Tuning in

Promised a response to a private message no response for over 2 hours!

Is anyone planning on responding to any of my messages?