cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few Questions as a new mobile customer

djr_uk
Up to speed

Hi all,

I already have virgin media tv, phone line and internet and have had for 20 odd years. I'm now moving from o2 to virgin mobile. My questions are:

1) I assume the two packages are separate even though its with the same company? so mobile is separate to tv/phone/internet?

2) My phone arrives on saturday (iphone 13 pro) do i when contact virgin mobile and give my pac code at that point so my number carries over?

3) I have got my phone with unlimited data but when on the website it says virgin dont offer unlimited data ....i assume the website is just out of date?: https://www.virginmedia.com/mobile/pay-monthly/apple/iphone-13-pro?intcmpid=mobilehub_pos1_banner&co...

4) Finally is there anything else i should know about being on virgin mobile and being an existing virgin customer etc?

Thanks all!

2 REPLIES 2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi djr_uk,

Thank you for your post. To answer your questions. 

1) Yes the accounts are separate. You would get separate bills for Mobile to Home services. 

2) You can wait until that time or we can get look to get this processed for you now. I will private message you to get some details. 

3) I have taken a look over the link you have provided and it is showing an unlimited data package. 

4) Nothing specific comes to mind

Please keep an eye out for my private message

^Martin

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That is great to see 🙂

I am glad to see it is all running smoothly, wait until the number has been brought over just incase 🙂

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Many thanks,

Hayley

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide