cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email verification link not working

ZiadFrancis
Joining in

Sorry I didn't know where to post this, but I was registering online virgin account and I got the email verification link, but when I press on it it leads me to an error page saying "oops we've ran into a problem ... (Code:API03)

than you for any help

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @ZiadFranics, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear that the E-Mail verification link seems to not work for you

Can you please advise me if you've been able to clear the cache on the default web browser to try this again for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

thank you for your answer, I even tried a different browser it didn't work until the next day... now it's not giving the error message anymore it simply tells me to complete my profile but the page is empty can't do anything, tried to log in in a new browser I get a message that I need to validate my email address first (which I thought I did by now). Trying to resend the validation link doesn't work anymore, no emails are sent to my inbox (or spam/junk nothing).

Thank you again and sorry for the mess

Thanks for the response and I'm sorry to hear of this issue

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll look into this further for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Jasminelucyyy
Joining in

Hi there I seem to have an email verification issue. one did get sent to me and not even a minute later of going to my email to verify i was told the link had expired so i sent it again a few times and nothing happened and yes i’ve checked my spam junk folder too. The email verification for the community came straight through so I am sure it isn’t an issue with my email. I need to sign in to rearrange my delivery this week as I won’t be in! 

could you send me a manual verification email too please? 

Hi @Jasminelucyyy,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Great to have you on board 🙂

Sorry you're having some issues verifying your online account.

I would love to help further with this so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs