Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Order not delivered

Hello,I ordered a Broadband & Stream package on 15.11.2022. I was sent an Order Summary email along with an Order Documents email & it was stated that my order will be delivered 18.11.2022.I've not received my order, nor any further information as to...

MazyP by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving home - both same service

hiMy new girlfriend/wife lives an 1 hour away from meShe has VM and I have VM in my addressnow what are the procedures when moving into her homeSKY has the procedures wereby when customers who have the same services they can downgrage one can the acc...

tecky7 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking Virgin to court

Hi all, so this is going to be long winded but here goes… Virgin installed our broadband on 07/04/22 and hit out radiator pipe and flooded our front room. The aftercare provided by them was nothing short of appalling. We got to the point where the s...