Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No confirmation email of order

Hi,i order m250 broadband only on 14th of june and today is 20th.I have not received any confirmation email or update of my order kit.when i placed order it says kit will arrived on 17th of june.still no update nothing.can anyone help me Kind regards...

Anita121 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome Email

I signed up for Virgin MEdia Broadband at the end of april and have since got my equipment all set up working no problem. However i never got a welcome email/account number so i am unable to register for my virgin media account in order to manage my ...

Netflix asking me to update payment??

Hi, I received a email from Netflix asking me to update my payment information although Netflix is in my bundle. I have spoken with Virgin media who asked me to ring Netflix and cancel my membership but keep the email address. Still not working?Now v...

JasonF10 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pausing tv contract but not broadband

Hi,I’d like to pause the tv element of my contract for 5 months, but keep the broadband going. Is that possible? And if so, will my bills just show a deduction for the monthly tv cost, leaving me with just the broadband cost to pay?

rmitch40 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dangerous Driving from Virgin site

I have searched the web for a simple email address for virgin media. As im no longer a customer I find it difficult to contact you as every link you have on your web site seems to want me to log in, and whilst i can do this when i click the link to l...

fraudulent direct debit

Hi can anyone help had two direct debits set up on my bank account. and i dont even have any thing with virgin. Got them both canceled with bank. but was told to get in touch with virgin as well

carl14 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E billing

Hi, I’ve set up E billing and don’t receive a paper bill but still get charged for it.I have phoned call centre several times but still not sortedplease help

Pnash by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract - confirmation not received

I placed an order for full fibre on Friday 16 June and I have had no confirmation that the order will go ahead.Please can you confirm that I will have it installed by 30 June as per summary info.Contract summary sheet number: 100116720929Contract inf...

DianaMEB by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Copy of my chat

I hjad a chat with Virgin media agent on 12 June and a price  was agreed for the VOlt dealHowever the contract came at a different price (higher)Now non one in Virgin media is able to share a copy of the chat or help- they are saying you have agreed ...