Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

New contract wrong price

I have recently signed up for a new package via live chat. where I was informed my new package would be £62 a month so I went ahead and said yes on the understanding that my contract was £62 per month for an 18 month period. But this was not the case...

KiaG3386 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gift not recieved.

It's been well over my 28 days from installation and then 14 days for exertis to delivery my hardware. I spoke to someone and they told me not to worry ... and wait 90 Working days ... which I find ridiculous, basically being told here's a welcome gi...

Package price not as per contract

I can see via this forum, this has been a well documented issue.Called in April and given new package price of £21 per month but I keep being charged £28 per month.Have complained via web portal and also called, where I was told the call would be lis...

IMG_20230623_070722.jpg

Turn off ebilling

Good morning,I've been trying to turn off e-billing, but failing. The guide doesn't seem up to date as the Profile and account settings don't give me the option to enable or disable E-billing.Am I missing something?

Xbox gift not received

My services were installed on the 8th of may, I received an email on the 2nd of June saying my gift is ready to send it still hasn't been delivered and reading community posts I'm not the first person this has happened to 

Andrew89 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal

Contract up for renewal, currently on Volt with the O2 SIM. If we renew can we get rid of the O2 which has never been used? Would it affect the price?

j_l_p by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos