Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changes to my package?

Today Virgin Media tried to debit my bank account for my latest bill, however they tried to charge my old bank account and not the one I had amended the payment to. I also changed the payment date to later in the month and the payment was also more t...

brizoh71 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

So I’m the type of person to pay my bills early so I know it’s paid for and I recently paid my bill of £64 a week early and I got confirmation that it was paid via email and my bank but on the app it says I still need to pay it so do I leave it be or...

Louis211 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Welcome Email

I have my new hub, all set up but I haven’t received my “welcome pack” email. im trying to set up my Virgin Media account but I can’t do so without the details included in said email. any help given is appreciated 

Refer a friend

Any way of contacting virgin to claim the refer a friend bonus. I got my father in law signed up and he is due to go live this week but I am not sure what to do with the 'link' you get when you try to process it.Any help appreciated Alan

Algrey62 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WHERE ARE MY GIG 1 SPEEDS

I recently took up the Volt benefits thru VM/02 , using my hub 5 , , I have to say I was a tad dissapointed to find the I was not clearly getting full gig 1 speeds as advertised, what I was getting is : 830 download and arround 100 up.I raised this w...

whitmow1 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible range and My Virgin Media Sign up

My friend and I signed up for virgin media Wi-Fi a few weeks ago. Wi-Fi is alright, although it doesn’t extend to the second bedroom in our flat, despite the fact that it’s like 5 meters from the wi-fi box. We’re planning to get a range extender for ...

Iris4 by Settling in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Digit area code needed please

Hi I have recently switched to Virgin Media and had my installation 22.6.23. However, I cant find a welcome e-mail or had a postal welcome pack. Trying to set up an account online and the app but need a 2 digit area code. Can anyone help please. BB12