Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Netflix subscription

I have a netflix subscription that i pay directly to netflix as virgin couldn't manage it as part of my sign up deal..so they discounted the subscription from package to cover the cost of my netflix i pay directly..this was £11.99...but now netflix h...

Can't find account number

Hi I created a new account and created an order, router is coming tomorrow but I cannot find my account number on any emails. Where it says account number snd area code it is just dashed '-'. I didn't get any other emails only text so how do I create...

Resolved! Can’t sign into account

Hi I cannot sign into my account I receive emails but when I try to sign in it says it doesnt recognise my email or password and I need it sorted as it often makes me late to pay my bill 

account sign in

I'm trying to login to my Virgin Media account but it doesn't recognise the details that I have been using for some time.  It offers me the password reset option but then won't let me do it and says to contact by phone but I try that and it sent me a...

Billing Incompetence

I recently negotiated a new contract on 3rd June from £54 pm to £39pm lowered TV package too mixit. Was told I would pay £59 last month which I did but the credit would kick in this month so I wouldnt have a bill. No such luck had a bill stating it w...

£187 charged on cancelled account

I am in the process of cancelling this account (actually my husbands account but I have a power of attorney over his affairs as he has dementia) it took some time for you to confirm that the power of attorney had been registered and now after paying ...

Email & Phone number transfer again

Following from having a MyRates Transfer of account to another member of the household, he has left the organisation and the house, we have agreed to close down the existing account and to then join back under the original account holders name.One th...

Joedzn by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

Having sent on the 13th of June my letter informing virgin media about the required 30 days notice, I have not had any communication from virgin media so far. As the letter was sent as tracked post, I know for sure it has been delivered. Very disappo...

jlpscot by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fined and want a refund

Hello,I wasn’t sure what board to select for my issue.I recently moved to a new home and set up a virgin media broadband account online. I then rang to arrange the technician for installation and to see what was happening. The person I spoke to from ...