cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my refund?

steven7619
Joining in

Due to a lengthy delay in installation I received over £750 in compensation which was credited to my account.  Given that I only have a low cost package I asked if it could be put in my bank account instead of credit and was told yes and it would take a couple of weeks.

This was in March, it never appeared and since then I've had 6 or 7 difference CS agents on live chat give me different dates of when it would be in my bank, the last couple being last week when on Wednesday I was told £667.53 would be in my bank within 24 hours although it could be 48 hours but it had been sent.  Again it never showed so I went back on and was given another date, it never showed.  I then asked on Friday and the person seemed oblivious to any refund and said a cheque refund would arrive in 72 hours.  Guess what, that never showed either.

I feel like I am being lied to constantly and VM have no intention of sending the payment to my bank account.

Can anyone help me on here?

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @steven7619 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of the long delay in your installation that led to you requiring the credit.  And for any inconvenience this may have caused. And sorry to hear you've not received your refund.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R