cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp team - Hub 4 appointment

kab1892
On our wavelength

Hi, are the team dealing with queries over WhatsApp actually Virgin staff?

My dad has been dealing with a Superhub 4 problem and made appointments via WhatsApp for 21st May but no one turned up. 

On the 21st he made another appointment for tomorrow 23rd but this isn't showing on his online account so he's phoned up but again no record of this appointment. 

During the WhatsApp conversations he's had messages saying he will be charged £25 if he's not in yet 2 appointments have been arranged and not kept by Virgin.

Can anyone confirm if the WhatsApp team can actually make appointments 😂

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I think they are outsourced and offshore so no. 

Compensation is due for the missed appointments https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat...

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey kab1892, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Our WhatsApp team is there to help, could the tech of got cancelled due to an outage in the area?  

Can you keep us updated on the appointment ?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

kab1892
On our wavelength

Thanks both for the replies, If the Team on Whatsapp cannot arrange enigineer visits why do they say they are?

Matt, when he phoned an agent yesterday they had no record of the 2 appointments being made which is the frustrating thing.  So all we have are whatsapp chats saying appointments have been made.

The agent on the phone could not find a date to arrange an engineer(!) so has said a Superhub 4 will be posted out, however this is not showing in the orders page of the My Account so I dont know if that has gone through.
We have a reference number of 48334222 could someone check this is an order for a Superhub?  I dont need to know any other details etc.

Thanks both for the replies, If the Team on Whatsapp cannot arrange enigineer visits why do they say they are?

Matt, when he phoned an agent yesterday they had no record of the 2 appointments being made which is the frustrating thing.  So all we have are whatsapp chats saying appointments have been made.

The agent on the phone could not find a date to arrange an engineer(!) so has said a Superhub 4 will be posted out, however this is not showing in the orders page of the My Account so I dont know if that has gone through.
We have a reference number of 48334222 could someone check this is an order for a Superhub?  I dont need to know any other details etc.

Okay  I am sorry to hear this.

Let me send you a DM and we can take a look for you.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?