cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virginmedia Email

Childsandrea1
Tuning in

I had a previous virgin email account and I have rejoined virgin using this email address. 

I can't access my email via my virgin media account. I have changed my password as suggested and I get a message stating I can't access my email at present. I now can't access my email on my phone either after changing the password. 

Can anyone help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Childsandrea1

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team. 

Can I ask what exact error message you get when you try to access the email? 

Are you able to log into your My virgin Media account OK and if so is this email used as the username? 

Thank you  

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Childsandrea1

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team. 

Can I ask what exact error message you get when you try to access the email? 

Are you able to log into your My virgin Media account OK and if so is this email used as the username? 

Thank you  

Hi , i sign in to my account and it states cant access email , i change my password and i still cant access email . I can access email on my phone using an old password . I can access my account using the same email address but no email link . 

Thank you for clarifying and this does sound very frustrating! 

I'm going to pop you a PM now so we can take a look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.

To date the problem has not been resolved and virgin havent got a clue how to resolve. 

Hi there @Childsandrea1 

I am still looking into this with you via the PM, I have just popped you another message, if you can pop back to me we will do all we can to get this resolved. 

Thanks again. 

I have resolved this problem by accessing my old account .the new problem is i cant access my virginmedia now or virgin go .

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Childsanrea1, 

I can see you are in PM with someone from our team discussing this.

Please keep to one post, so we can best assist.

Zoie 

I have added this to my post .why so aggressive.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry you feel this was aggressive, it was not this intention. Hope our team can help.

Zoie