cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM are SNAKES!

Aaront1992
Joining in

I have been a long time customer with VM. I have a package that included TV (with additional sport and movie channels), Internet and phone. 

I received an email back in February informing me that my current 18 month deal was coming to an end and it was time to renew. I did this online which I found pretty easy, and received a confirmation email the same day confirming my package and purchase. 

I noticed on my banking app today that both last month (March) and this month (April) payments were significantly higher. I logged into my VM account where I was greeted with a message telling me my deal had expired ... fishy.

I have spent the last 2 hours on a whatsapp chat with a VM rep to be called a liar, to be told my email confirmation does not mean anything and that I did not renew my service in Feb. I have been quoted £117 to renew my deal, up from the £73 I was quoted and accepted online in Feb.

I have been refused a manager to speak to, and have been provided with a premium 0800 number only when I asked to speak with someone else. How can you possibly dismiss an email confirmation for an order that has come from your own system?! To say I am fuming is an understatement!

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Aaront1992 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of this dispute.

We'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill