cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not happened yet

Ron-ski
On our wavelength

Is there a staff member on here who can look into what's going on with my recent upgrade please?

On 25 April I accepted an upgrade offer that was shown on my account, moving from M500 to 1 Gig, the email confirmation that I received states my estimated activation date was the 28 April, this has not happened, although I have a hub 3 which I believe doesn't support 1 Gig.

As part of the upgrade I should receive a Hub 5, I've not received any notification about this, are they just slow sending these out?

My account also shows I'm still on M500, but I can't find any info about the upgrade.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ron-ski thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not received your upgrade.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ron-ski thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not received your upgrade.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R

Ron-ski
On our wavelength

Hub 5 arrived today, installed and flying along at full speed, thanks to @Lee_R for his help.

Just need to get the upload fixed.......when they change us from RFOG to full fibre.

Hi @Ron-ski, that's great to hear 😀 We'll pass on your thanks.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel